- The hotel is intended for temporary residence of citizens for a period agreed with the administration of the hotel. After the agreed period, the resident is obliged to vacate the room at the request of the administration. If you wish to extend the period of stay, you must inform the Hotel administrator about it no later than 2 hours before the check-out time – 12 hours local time. Extension of the period of stay in the same room is possible only if there is no confirmed reservation for it in favor of third parties.
- Checkout time – 12.00 Moscow time.
- Accommodation at the hotel is made no earlier than 14.00 hours of the day of arrival.
- The hotel has a daily rate.
- The operating mode of the Hotel is round the clock.
- The room price includes:
- Accommodation in a room of the corresponding category;
- Breakfast for residents at the rate with breakfast;
- Wi-fi use;
- Additional free services in accordance with the rules of residence.
7. Mini-bar production is not included in the room price, it is paid according to the price list.
8. Accommodation of citizens in the Hotel is carried out upon presentation of one of the documents: a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation, a birth certificate (up to 14 years old), a temporary identity card or a passport of a citizen of the USSR (valid) (clause 18 of Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 18, 2020 No. 1853), and foreign guests – if they have a foreign passport, visa and migration card. If the guest agrees with the current rules of the Hotel and registers the accommodation, the contract for the provision of hotel services is considered concluded.
9. To draw up reporting documents (for organizations), it is necessary to notify the administrator in advance and provide a power of attorney and details of the organization.
10. When booking, placing, or with a free settlement, the guest selects the category of the room. The right to choose a specific room belonging to this category remains with the Hotel administration.
11. If you do not check in, you will be charged for the actual simple room, but not more than a day. If more than a day late, the reservation will be cancelled. Reservation for the room is available from 14:00 to 12:00 the next day, i.е. checkout hour.
12. Early check-in and late check-out are available at an additional cost, subject to room availability, based on hotel rates.
13. Payment for accommodation and services at the Hotel is carried out at free (contractual) prices, according to the price list approved by the Hotel management.
14. Payment for accommodation is charged from 14:00 of the current day local time. When a guest is free to check in at night from 00:00 to 08:00, check-in to the room is made only until the check-out time. Extension of residence is carried out in the manner prescribed by paragraph 1 of these rules.
For stays of less than a day (24 hours), the fee is charged for a full day.
15. For accommodation of no more than one child under the age of 5 without providing a separate place, payment is not charged.
16. If the guest refuses to stay or shortens the period of stay, the administration has the right to withhold from the prepayment made by the guest (his guarantor) an amount equal to the cost of one day of stay. This amount is a fee for reserving a room in the name of the guest for the entire period of his stay.
17. Forms of payment: cash, non-cash payments and card payments: Visa; MasterCard; WORLD;
18.At the request of residents, with the consent of the administration, unauthorized persons are allowed in the room from 08:00 to 23:00; to do this, the visitor must provide the administrator at the reception with an identity card and receive a guest card.
19. If a visitor is delayed in the guest’s room after 23:00 or wired to the Hotel by a registered guest of an unauthorized person at night (from 23:00 to 08:00), these persons must be registered for accommodation in the guest’s room. For such accommodation, payment is charged according to the price list approved by the Hotel.
20. The right to extraordinary accommodation at the Hotel, subject to availability, is given to: Heroes of the Soviet Union, Heroes of the Russian Federation, full holders of the Order of Glory; employees of the prosecutor’s office, employees of internal affairs bodies, employees of the judiciary, tax authorities, employees of federal government communications and information bodies (in the performance of their official duties); disabled people of the 1st group and persons accompanying them (no more than one person); other categories of citizens in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Participants of the Great Patriotic War, invalids of the 2nd and 3rd groups and persons accompanying them settle in the Hotel in the first place, as the places are vacated.
21. Bed linen is changed once every three days.
Towels are changed and the room is cleaned daily. The guest has the right to refuse the daily change of towels.
Toiletries (soap, shampoo, shower gel, toilet paper) are replaced as needed.
The hotel provides residents with the following types of free services:
- Calling an ambulance;
- Use of a medical kit;
- Taxi call;
- Delivery of correspondence to the room upon its receipt;
- Wake-up call at a certain time;
- Use of iron and ironing board;
- Wi-Fi wireless internet services in public areas;
- use of household appliances installed in the room (TV, hair dryer, air conditioner, refrigerator);
- Welcome bottle of water or tea
22. The hotel provides the guest with additional services for a fee at his request in accordance with the list and register of prices for additional services.
23. The hotel is not responsible for the operation of city services (emergency shutdown of electrical and thermal energy, water supply).
24. The resident must:
- When leaving the room, close the taps and windows;
- Leaving the room, as well as being in the room, close the door, when leaving the hotel, hand over the keys to the reception.
- Comply with the rules of accommodation established in the Hotel;
- Maintain cleanliness, silence and public order in the room and the Hotel;
- Strictly observe fire safety rules;
- Pay damages in case of loss, damage or damage to the property of the Hotel. The assessment of the damage caused is made on the basis of the “price list for damage to hotel property”;
- Be responsible for the actions of visitors invited to his room;
- Exclude the possibility of infection in the room;
- Timely and in full pay for all additional services provided by the Hotel.
25. The Hotel does not allow:
- Leave strangers in the room, as well as give them the key to the room;
- Store bulky items, flammable materials, weapons, chemical and radioactive substances, mercury;
- Keep animals in the room;
- Smoking in the rooms, as well as in the halls and corridors of the Hotel (FZ No. 15 of 23.02.2013)
- Be under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- Use heating devices other than those provided by the hotel;
- Disturb the peace of guests living in neighboring rooms.
26. All rooms are declared strictly non-smoking. The guest staying in the room agrees to pay a fine of 5,000 rubles for smoking in the room, which will be used to clean the room and the air from the smell of smoke.
27. The administration is not responsible for the loss of the guest’s valuables in the room, in case of violation of the procedure for staying at the Hotel. In case of discovery of forgotten things, the administration takes measures to return them to their owners.
28. The Hotel Administration reserves the right to visit the room without the consent of the guest in case of smoke, fire, flooding, as well as in case of violation by the guest of this order of residence, public order, the order of using household appliances.
29. The hotel has the right to terminate the contract for the provision of hotel services unilaterally, or refuse to extend the period of stay, in case of violation by the guest of the order of residence, late payment for the services of the Hotel, causing material damage to the Hotel by the guest.
30. In the absence of a guest at the place of residence for more than a day (or after 6 hours from the moment of his checkout time), the Hotel administration has the right to create a commission and make an inventory of the property in the room. Material values in the form of cash, precious metals, valuable documents and other property, the administration takes under its responsibility.
31. The book of reviews and suggestions is located at the duty administrator and is issued at the request of the guest.
32. In the event of complaints from the consumer, the administration takes all possible measures to resolve the conflict, provided for by law.
33. In cases not provided for by these rules, the administration and the consumer are guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
34. You can familiarize yourself with the approved text of the Rules for staying at the DIS hotel at the hotel reception.
We wish you a pleasant stay!